|Looking for a new way to use your Portfolio Manger experience in the Fixed Income - Tax Exempt Municipal bond sector?
Do you have a clear investment process with a proven track record of successful execution?
Do you have leadership and marketing skills to instill confidence in affiliates and grow business?
Then we might be the right match! As part of our Fixed Income growth plan, Principal Global Investors are looking for top talent as a Portfolio Manager to help build a strong team in our New York office. This team's goal is to enhance our existing business and grow new business in the tax exempt municipal bond sector.
What can you expect?
On a daily basis, you have a significant impact on the overall financial health of the municipal bond fund for Principal Global Investors through the following actions:
- Make effective decisions to optimize portfolio performance
- Promote sector opportunities
- Clearly understand and market your team and it's performance
But that's just the beginning, with your skills and Principal Global Investors team, it's a winning combination for everyone!
|What does it take to be part of the team?
Success in this position requires the ability to sift through a large amount of market-related data on a daily basis and determine what is relevant.
Candidates meeting the following requirements will be considered for this opportunity:
- MBA emphasis in finance, math, economics or accounting and plus 7-10 years experience in analysis and Portfolio Management experience with much of the experience in municipals or tax exempt space.
- CFA preferred
- Must have extensive knowledge of the market, in-depth knowledge of fixed income investments with emphasis with municipal bonds and related regulatory compliance.
- Strong analytical, verbal/written communications, PC, negotiation and marketing skills.
- Must have a good understanding of various portfolio theories, staying current on new portfolio management techniques and maintaining a familiarity with technical analytical tools and valuation programs.
- Must have the ability to make decisions, use independent judgment, anticipate client needs, and establish priorities.
- Must be self-motivated, client-driven, competitive, and results oriented.
- Some travel required. 10%
Does this sound like the opportunity that you have been waiting for?!? Well, the time is right to create your tomorrow today!
This could be your next step in a long term career with a company who has been in the Fortune's FORTUNE 100 Best Companies for seven consecutive years. It only takes about 5-7 minutes to begin a journey that may result in joining our great team.
Not ready to make a move yet - we've got a solution for that too! Join our Talent Network to stay in tune with future opportunities and keep connected - straight from the source.
|You will be required to comply with a Code of Ethics which covers personal trading activities for you and members of your household.
|Employment at the Principal Financial Group is contingent upon completion of a thorough background check.