|We are actively seeking an exceptional individual with strong analysis and collaboration skills for a Financial Analyst I role. We are looking for someone with an eagerness to learn various recurring processes and reports as well as jump into project work.
Responsibilities in this role include participating in the maintenance, preparation and analysis of financial information. You will use technical skills to do financial research and calculations as well as provide financial support to other departments.
|You need to bring:
- A Bachelor's degree in math, actuarial science, finance or related field
- Strong problem solving, leadership and analytical skills
- Strong presentation skills including the confidence and ability to articulate your thoughts
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal, customer service, and organizational skills
- The ability to accept and adapt to a changing environment
It would be great if you had:
- Knowledge of spreadsheet and database or similar PC software packages, or the ability to learn
- Aptitude in programming languages (i.e. SQL, VBA)
- Experience with annuities
|Only individuals with permanent legal rights to work in the United States need apply.
|Click on "Refer Friend" to notify a friend or family member of this opportunity.
|Employment at the Principal Financial Group is contingent upon completion of a thorough background check.