|As a Client Implementation Manager, you will:
- Under general supervision, coordinate the transition management process with a multi-disciplined transition team dedicated to our emerging clients, while maintaining overall responsibility for the transition.
- Work to proactively advise clients and prospects as they navigate through the acquisition/implementation phase of a transition.
- Establish and enhance client/intermediary relationships through effective communication and delivery of expectations.
|- Requires bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience, plus 1 to 2 years related experience.
- Must possess leadership, decision-making, and negotiation skills, along with the ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Requires analytical, innovative, and creative thinking, along with problem solving skills.
- Excellent relationship building and communication skills, including verbal, written, phone, and presentation skills.
- Must have initiative and organizational skills to work efficiently to meet deadlines on multiple transitions.
- Must be detail-oriented with focus on accuracy.
- Knowledge of all aspects of pension, including plan design, products, services, administrative systems, investments, laws and regulations required.
- FINRA Series 6 preferred.
|Employment at Principal is contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
|This position is not eligible for sponsorship for work authorization by The Principal. Therefore, if you will require sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, we cannot consider your application at this time.
|This position may be located in Mason City or Cedar Falls, IA.