|"The time is right to create your tomorrow today!"
Do you enjoy working with individuals and delivering solutions that provide a more secure financial future, but instead of soliciting and prospecting clients you have an opportunity to work with a captive audience?
Are you looking for a rewarding career opportunity that allows you to make a difference, and help individuals plan for a successful retirement?
How about all of this while having a stable income with bonus rewards for outstanding performance?
If you answered yes to these questions, you are on the right track!
We are currently seeking a Retire Secure Employee Benefit Specialist for our San Francisco Retirement Sales and Service Office to work with our retirement plan participants.
In this role, successful candidates will use their expertise in the financial services industry, problem solving abilities, and dynamic presentation skills to provide individuals with a holistic view of their financial future using various retirement and risk based product solutions.
What's in it for you?
The opportunity to work with a captive audience at the client's worksite, travel within an identified territory and be part of a fast--paced team environment. This is one track you don't want to pass up!
|Successful candidates will have the following:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent required
- 4-6 years related experience or 2 - 3 years direct financial advising/planning experience required
- Active Series 6 or Series 7 required up front, additional licensing will be required based on state/federal laws and/or company policy in accordance with current licensing policy.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills required.
- Ability to understand and explain technical information to a variety of audiences.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, decision-making and multitasking skills are necessary.
- Must be self-motivated, flexible and be able to use independent judgment.
- Must be able to work well independently and in a team environment.
- Basic computer skills (Microsoft Office programs)
- Previous experience meeting and or exceeding established goals
- Willing to travel 80% of the time within the identified territory. Majority of the travel will be driving travel with occasional overnights
- 1 on 1 financial advising experience
- Active FINRA Series 7, Series 63/Series 65, Series 66 and Life and Health licensing preferred up front
- Retirement plan enrollment/education presentation experience
- Financial services sales experience
- Working knowledge/exposure to insurance (ex: life and disability insurance) a plus
- Bilingual skills a plus
|This position is not eligible for sponsorship for work authorization by The Principal. Therefore, if you will require sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, we cannot consider your application at this time.
|Employment at Principal is contingent upon successful completion of a background check. Because of the nature of the duties of this position, a FINRA Securities and insurance licensing check and driving record check are also required.