|Are you a motivated office professional looking to utilize your strong multi-tasking abilities with a great company?
Do you enjoy being challenged on a daily basis while building strong relationships and providing excellent client service?
Do you possess the necessary time management skills as well as a strong attention to detail that in turn make you an effective problem solver?
If you said "YES", The Principal might have the perfect opportunity for you!
As a New Business Case Coordinator in our Life Insurance sector, you will be able to put your strong communication, attention to detail and problem solving skills to the test. By partnering with our producers you will manage new business applications from the initial receipt to the closure of the case. This position allows you the opportunity to build relationships with our producers in the field while managing your own daily workload.
What does the ideal candidate look like? Take a look!
|-Bachelor's degree or equivalent work related experience required (i.e., Life insurance, banking, financial services etc.).
- Must develop a broad understanding of insurance operations, products and concepts.
- Must have strong computer skills, aptitude, and proficiency at keyboarding.
- Must exhibit quick judgment, excellent organizational skills, and accurate and precise written and verbal communication.
- Must exhibit strong relationship building with internal and external customers and be able to respond to a difficult situation that requires tact and diplomacy.
- Must exhibit good decision-making when working on complex casework and making exceptions during new business processing.
- Must exhibit the ability to prioritize work, maintaining service standards in the face of peak times and heavy workloads, and frequent interruptions.
- Able to multi-task in a fast paced changing environment with high accuracy and within established turnaround times.
- Must be an effective team player and a positive influence within the organization.
- Must develop solid product knowledge across all lines.
- Must work professionally and diplomatically with very demanding and diverse distribution channels.
- If dealing with variable life products, must become an associated person of Princor Financial Services Corporation, which requires fingerprinting, and a full background check.
- Participation in industry continuing education is strongly recommended (i.e. LOMA, ACS (Associate Customer Service), HIAA).
|- Hours will by Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM with a rotation to 6:00 PM every 4-6 weeks.
- Limited vacation time will be allowed during the month of December.
- Position may require mandated overtime during peak season.
|Employment at Principal is contingent upon successful completion of a background check. Because of the nature of the duties of this position, a credit check is also required.
|Click on "Refer Friend" to notify a friend or family member of this opportunity.
|This position is not eligible for sponsorship for work authorization by The Principal. Therefore, if you will require sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, we cannot consider your application at this time.