|We are looking for dynamic individuals who will provide effective administrative support of national Distribution Representatives for successful completion of sales and service goals. Through your efforts and partnership with others, you have the opportunity to make a significant impact on the overall success of Principal Financial Group by:
- Provide excellent service to both internal and external partners
- Manage a territory for optimal scheduling and travel efficiency
- Collaborate with business partners and building relationships
|Successful candidates will have:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent related customer service experience
- Excellent customer service telephone experience
- Possess persuasive skills to market and negotiate for optimal outcomes
- Must be self-motivated and flexible, possessing strong team-building skills
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Organization and prioritizing skills are essential
- Experience with Microsoft excel and Outlook applications
|This position is not eligible for sponsorship for work authorization by The Principal. Therefore, if you will require sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, we cannot consider your application at this time.
|Employment at Principal is contingent upon successful completion of a background check.