|Do you enjoy working in a fast paced environment? Do you enjoy a variety of tasks in your day and focusing on different tasks?
If so, the Incoming Document Processor Role might be the right fit for you!
In this position you will promptly and accurately identify, track, and route all incoming mail for our life and disability insurance to appropriate area for additional processing. This role will also analyze and review complex medical requirements for processing, operate scanning equipment and various PC applications to process a variety of workflow tasks ensuring that all work is performed in an accurate and timely manner and according to established procedures, standards, and customer specifications. This includes high volume, lengthy and confidential documents. Other activities include reviewing incoming checks for completeness and preparing for deposit. Also assisting in ensuring timing and accuracy standards are met.
|Success candidates will have the following:
- High school diploma or equivalent, plus 2-4 years of related work experience. Strongly prefer individuals with processing experience.
- Good oral and written communication, analytical, problem-solving, and basic math skills required
- Must be well organized, able to multi-task and manage to deadlines and dependable.
- Must have time-management, decision-making, planning and organizational skills as well as basic computer skills.
- Must be detail oriented and have good customer service skills.
- Must be a team player and a positive influence within the organization.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work with a variety of people in a team atmosphere required.
- Must have PC experience with the ability to key 45 CWPM.
- Requires strong understanding of business unit processes/systems.
- Must become an associated person of Princor Financial Services Corporation, which requires fingerprinting, and a full background check.
- Must have the ability to push/pull a four-wheel cart and lift up to 30 pounds.
|This position will be located in our Des Moines, IA office.
|Schedule from 8:00am - 5:00pm, Monday - Friday.
|Employment at Principal is contingent upon successful completion of a background check. Because of the nature of the duties of this position, a credit check is also required.
|This position is not eligible for sponsorship for work authorization by The Principal. Therefore, if you will require sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, we cannot consider your application at this time.