|We are currently seeking an Account Executive Director-Retirement Services for our Cleveland, Ohio markets. In this role, you will use your effective leadership skills, dynamic presentation skills, relationship building experience, retirement plan design knowledge, and problem solving abilities to lead the local Cleveland/Columbus Service team to keep client retention and satisfaction at a superior level.
What's in it for you?
You will have the opportunity to:
- Work with a BEST IN CLASS organization that has the known reputation for providing quality service to their clients.
- Focus on building and fostering key advisor relationships within the state of Ohio in conjunction with the Sales staff
- Lead a team of Account Executives who are responsible for building and maintaining RELATIONSHIPS with their assigned clients which include Financial Advisors, plan sponsors, and participants.
- Serve as a relationship manager for an assigned book of retirement plan clients
- Work in a team environment with the local Retirement Sales staff to grow and retain the business
What sets us apart?
The unique opportunity to work in a local Retirement Sales and Service Office where you have the opportunity to collaborate with members of the team who all work together to service the clients in the that market.
|What does it take to lead our Retirement Service team?
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent required
- Plus 6 - 8 years retirement industry related work experience
- Licensing will be required based on state/federal laws and/or company policy in accordance with current licensing policy, which includes obtaining the FINRA Series 24.
- Excellent planning/organizational, problem-solving, analytical, presentation, listening, and oral
and written communication skills required.
- Must have leadership skills as well as time management and decision-making skills.
- Basic computer skills
- Must be accurate and detail oriented.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality is essential.
- Willingness to travel required (80%) including occasional overnight stays.
- Active FINRA Series 7, Series 63/65 or Series 66, Series 24, and Life and Health up front
- Knowledge of our retirement plan products, plan design, and pricing.
- Client management and client presentation experience within the financial services industry
- Experience working with advisors/brokers territory
|Because of the nature of the duties of this position, a MVR is also required.
|This position is not eligible for sponsorship for work authorization by The Principal. Therefore, if you will require sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, we cannot consider your application at this time.