As Director, you'll be responsible for the onboarding, training, management and career development of the Sales and Service Operations team. In addition, the role will closely align with the Chief Operating Officer and Chief Revenue Officer on projects, strategy, training, reporting, and vendor management. This role will have leadership responsibilities in the organization to help achieve targeted growth initiatives.
Responsibilities may include:
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills by leading a cross-functional team supporting internal and external customers.
- Develop the analytics needed to evaluate the financial position of all sales opportunities, understand market dynamics, and prioritize the sales pipeline.
- Ensure the accuracy, quality, and completeness of all data and content; build reports and deliver analysis as requested to support the organization and enable leadership to make effective, data-driven sales and operational decisions.
- Work collaboratively with all functional areas within RobustWealth to facilitate all Sales and Service Operations growth and retention initiatives.
- Work with the Marketing team to help manage lifecycle & campaigns within CRM, including maintaining overall configuration in production and a sandbox, managing sandbox development and change sets, and more.
RobustWealth, an affiliate of Principal, is looking to build out an Engineering team right here in Des Moines, Iowa. RobustWealth is a fast-paced wealth management company that is changing the way investment advisors, banks, and enterprises are doing business. We provide a suite of optimized wealth management platforms used by individual clients, investment advisors, and enterprise organizations. We use technology and a customer-first strategy to solve hard problems faster and better through our culture of small teams that have tons of ownership in what they do.
At RobustWealth, you’ll get to:
- Solve “impossible” problems. Take your ideas to the next level right away. We experiment, iterate, learn, and repeat.
- Collaborate, with purpose. You’ll work in small groups with other talented thinkers and figure out how to make RobustWealth’s revolutionary software even better.
- Create efficiency. Our software helps customers save time and money. We maintain it through clean code, pragmatic programming, and lean engineering.
- Reinvent the financial advisor space by building “next-gen” customer management and analysis tools from scratch.
Benefits designed with you in mind.
Because each employee is unique, our benefit packages give you lots of choices. We offer comprehensive benefits that helps contribute to the healthy, fulfilling life and gratifying work experience you deserve, at an affordable cost. Click here to see just a few benefits you’ll receive once you join our team.
Additional benefits with RobustWealth (we maintain the tight-knit family culture we created from day one):
- Volunteer time off
- Great benefits including 401(k) plan with employer match
- Fully stocked refrigerators and pantries
- Oh, and did we mention our award-winning swag?
- We also have weekly team activities, health club reimbursement, and much more to encourage personal and professional growth - RobustWealth isn’t just somewhere you come to work. If you’re looking for the perfect mix of work hard, play hard, there’s no place quite like RobustWealth – learn more
We're looking for someone with:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 7+ years' experience required including demonstrated strong leadership skills.
- FinTech or SaaS company experience preferred.
- Possess a high degree of integrity and actively collaborate with all teams.
- Proven leadership skills required.
- Ability to build and manage scalability and cleanliness of a CRM environment, and build reports and dashboards for internal customers.
- Work effectively with multiple teams.
- Creativity, strong problem-solving skills, and an ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment required.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
At this time, we're not able to consider candidates needing sponsorship now or in the future or those needing work authorization for this role. (This includes students on F1-OPT, F1-CPT, J-1, etc.) However, we’d hope you continue to keep us in mind for future opportunities.
Principal is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to of age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, national origin, citizenship status, disability, genetic characteristics, sexual orientation, marital status, domestic partner status, military status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Investment Code of Ethics
For positions with Principal Global Investors, you will be required to follow a Code of Ethics which covers a number of obligations related to personal and business conduct as well as personal trading activities for you and members of your household. These same requirements may also apply to other positions across the organization.