RobustWealth is Hiring a Cloud Engineer to sit side-by-side within out IT Team. The Cloud Engineer is responsible for providing technical hands on in the formulation and execution of cloud architecture used in operations of the company which comprises of AWS Cloud Services, Microsoft Cloud i.e. Office 365, networking devices, wireless access points, desktops/laptops, and telephone system. Infrastructure related responsibilities include planning, installation, configuration, monitoring performance, maintenance, security/compliance, administration and user support.
RobustWealth is a fast-paced wealth management company that is changing the way investment advisors, banks, and enterprises are doing business. We provide a suite of optimized wealth management platforms used by individual clients, investment advisors, and enterprise organizations. We use technology and a customer-first strategy to solve hard problems faster and better through our culture of small teams that have tons of ownership in what they do.
Here are few examples of the kinds of things you’ll do:
- Support and manage Multiple AWS Accounts.
- Support and manage Microsoft office 365 environment.
- Support and manage API Store (Tyk)
- Support and manage cloud bases applications (Zoho, Atlassian, box, Duo Security etc…)
- Support and manage network infrastructure (Meraki, VPN access)
- Support DevOps team with system admin and networking changes.
- Support the team on procurements, inventories, and asset tracking.
- Support VoIP phone systems, softphone, and Android/ iOS mobile devices.
- Manage SIEM solutions, and Endpoint Protection.
- Provision and manage deployment, support, administration, and replacement of desktops, laptops (physical/virtual), networking devices, storages, etc.
- Continuously monitor to verify the health, integrity, and availability of all IT infrastructure and perform proper capacity planning for current and future demands of IT services.
Benefits designed with you in mind.
Because each employee is unique, our benefit packages give you lots of choices. We offer comprehensive benefits that helps contribute to the healthy, fulfilling life and gratifying work experience you deserve, at an affordable cost. Click here to see just a few benefits you’ll receive once you join our team.
Additional benefits with RobustWealth (we maintain the tight-knit family culture we created from day one):
- Volunteer time off
- Free gym membership
- No dress code
- Free lunch daily brought in from local restaurants
- Great benefits including 401(k) plan with employer match
- Fully stocked refrigerators and pantries
- Oh, and did we mention our award-winning swag?
We also have weekly team activities, health club reimbursement, and much more to encourage personal and professional growth - RobustWealth isn’t just somewhere you come to work. If you’re looking for the perfect mix of work hard, play hard, there’s no place quite like RobustWealth – learn more
We’re looking for someone with:
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree with a preference in a science, technology, engineering, or math (STEM)related field or equivalent work experience (6 years of experience equates to an Associate’s degree when defining “equivalent work experience”)
- 4+ years of IT experience
- Advanced knowledge of AWS Cloud security and infrastructure services
- Understanding of application, server, and network security
- Ability to write scripts using bash, python and/or ruby
- Solid troubleshooting skills
Additional preferred technical experience:
- Experiencing hosting applications in Linux.
- Experience with container strategies and orchestration (Docker and Kubernetes)
- Experience with issue/problem tracking systems (e.g., Jira)
- Experience with distributed source code repositories (e.g., Git)
- Experienced with CI/CD.
- Solid understanding of Microservices and APIs.
- Advance knowledge of system security vulnerabilities and remediation techniques.
- AWS Cloud Engineering certification(s) a plus
Once you apply, your application is hand reviewed by our talent team. Generally within a few weeks, the team makes interview selection decisions and communicates those via email. If selected, you’ll receive an email from Principal Talent Team to complete a pre-recorded interview on your own time. Be sure to check your email frequently and follow the steps shared to submit timely.
Learn more about our hiring steps and find answers to frequently asked questions.
At this time, we're not able to consider candidates needing sponsorship now or in the future or those needing work authorization for this role. (This includes students on F1-OPT, F1-CPT, J-1, etc.) However, we’d hope you continue to keep us in mind for future opportunities.
Principal is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to of age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, national origin, citizenship status, disability, genetic characteristics, sexual orientation, marital status, domestic partner status, military status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Investment Code of Ethics
For positions with Principal Global Investors, you will be required to follow a Code of Ethics which covers a number of obligations related to personal and business conduct as well as personal trading activities for you and members of your household. These same requirements may also apply to other positions across the organization.