RobustWealth is a fast-paced wealth management company that is changing the way investment advisors, banks, and enterprises are doing business. Our platform seamlessly integrates an array of previously modular features into one suite to optimize investing and wealth management practices. The technology suite includes: automated rebalancing, billing/remittance, document vaults, electronic account opening, institutional quality goals -&- risk based investment portfolios, and the open architecture use of investment options. Check out the positive press we've received in Financial Planning Magazine, Wealth Management Magazine, and the Philadelphia Inquirer to learn more!
As the Microservices Team Manager at RobustWealth, you’ll get to:
- Lead and manage the microservices team
- Design & develop distributed cloud-based software solutions
- Automation, dev-ops, continuous integration (CI), site reliability engineering (SRE)
- Code reviews, unit testing, integration testing
- Investigate and stay up-to-date with new application layer technologies
- Collaborate with other team members.
Benefits designed with you in mind.
Because each employee is unique, our benefit packages give you lots of choices. We offer comprehensive benefits that helps contribute to the healthy, fulfilling life and gratifying work experience you deserve, at an affordable cost. Click here to see just a few benefits you’ll receive once you join our team.
Additional benefits with RobustWealth (we maintain the tight-knit family culture we created from day one):
- Volunteer time off
- Free gym membership
- No dress code
- Free lunch daily brought in from local restaurants
- Great benefits including 401(k) plan with employer match
- Fully stocked refrigerators and pantries
- Oh, and did we mention our award-winning swag?
We also have weekly team activities, health club reimbursement, and much more to encourage personal and professional growth - RobustWealth isn’t just somewhere you come to work. If you’re looking for the perfect mix of work hard, play hard, there’s no place quite like RobustWealth – learn more
We’re looking for someone with:
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree with a preference in a science, technology, engineering, or math related field (STEM)or equivalent work experience (6 years of experience equates to an Associate’s degree when defining “equivalent work experience”)
- 10+ years of IT industry experience
- 2+ years of formal leadership experience
- Experience with the SDLC process with strong emphasis on CI
- Microservices architecture experience
- Strongest candidates will have exposure to most if not all of the technologies listed below
Additional preferred technical experience:
- Java 8, 9, 10
- Spring stack: Boot, Cloud, Security
- AWS stack: ECS, EC2, ALB
- Microservices architecture
- RESTful Web Services
- OAuth2, SAML
- MySQL, JDBC, Spring Data, JOOQ
- ELK stack (ElasticSearch, Logstash, Kibana)
- Linux, Ubuntu, Bash scripts
- Maven, Git, Jenkins, Artifactory
Once you apply, your application is hand reviewed by our talent team. Generally within a few weeks, the team makes interview selection decisions and communicates those via email. If selected, you’ll receive an email from Principal Talent Team to complete a pre-recorded interview on your own time. Be sure to check your email frequently and follow the steps shared to submit timely.
Learn more about our hiring steps and find answers to frequently asked questions.
At this time, we're not able to consider candidates needing sponsorship now or in the future or those needing work authorization for this role. (This includes students on F1-OPT, F1-CPT, J-1, etc.) However, we’d hope you continue to keep us in mind for future opportunities.
Principal is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to of age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, national origin, citizenship status, disability, genetic characteristics, sexual orientation, marital status, domestic partner status, military status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Investment Code of Ethics
For positions with Principal Global Investors, you will be required to follow a Code of Ethics which covers a number of obligations related to personal and business conduct as well as personal trading activities for you and members of your household. These same requirements may also apply to other positions across the organization.