As a TPM, you will be a key member of our team and will work with cross-functional areas to help bring our Product, Engineer, Marketing, Sales and other areas together. You will be a key advocate for Agile development methodologies and will be an integral member of the team that ushers projects through the entire project lifecycle.
Your responsibilities may require you to take on the role of Scrum Master for a team/project or the role of coordinating several Scrum teams for larger cross-functional projects. As such you will contribute/manage project schedules, work with teams to identify risks and ensure they are clearly communicated to all project stakeholders.
You will be the connecting element between our diverse teams and will be a unique position to “Help every client live their best life.”
Here are few examples of the kinds of things you’ll do:
- Collaborate across technical (Engineering, Infrastructure, Quality Assurance) and non-technical teams (Product, Marketing, Sales) to develop and produce project schedules, milestones, and risk analyses.
- Interact with stakeholders to ensure transparency with respect to project issues, timelines and support escalations to ensure timely delivery of products.
- Oversee and generate reports as needed to track planning, scheduling, issues, risks, and overall status.
- Exercise judgment to keep goals and priorities for programs, projects, and products realistic and attainable within a given timeline.
- Support coordination and successful interactions between teams to accomplish large-scale goals.
- Work as a change agent to help the organization continuously improve.
Benefits designed with you in mind.
Because each employee is unique, our benefit packages give you lots of choices. We offer comprehensive benefits that helps contribute to the healthy, fulfilling life and gratifying work experience you deserve, at an affordable cost. Click here to see just a few benefits you’ll receive once you join our team.
Additional benefits with RobustWealth (we maintain the tight-knit family culture we created from day one):
- Volunteer time off
- Free gym membership
- No dress code
- Free lunch daily brought in from local restaurants
- Great benefits including 401(k) plan with employer match
- Fully stocked refrigerators and pantries
- Oh, and did we mention our award-winning swag?
We also have weekly team activities, health club reimbursement, and much more to encourage personal and professional growth - RobustWealth isn’t just somewhere you come to work. If you’re looking for the perfect mix of work hard, play hard, there’s no place quite like RobustWealth – learn more
We’re looking for someone with:
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree with a preference in a science, technology, engineering, or math related field or equivalent work experience (6 years of experience equates to an Associate’s degree when defining “equivalent work experience”)
- 6+ years of project management/scrum master experience working across technical and non-technical teams
- 2+ years’ experience managing IT projects
- Strong verbal communication and presentation skills
Additional preferred technical experience:
- Experience working with one or more from the following: web application development, Unix/Linux environments, mobile application development, distributed and parallel systems, machine learning, information retrieval, and/or developing large software systems.
- Knowledge of financial services and/or insurance products.
- Ability to understand technical subjects and their potential relationship to RobustWealth.
- Scrum certification (CSM, PSM I or II, CSP, CSPO, etc.) or equivalent practical experience/exposure to agile methods.
Willing to consider applicants at multiple job levels.
Once you apply, your application is hand reviewed by our talent team. Generally within a few weeks, the team makes interview selection decisions and communicates those via email. If selected, you’ll receive an email from Principal Talent Team to complete a pre-recorded interview on your own time. Be sure to check your email frequently and follow the steps shared to submit timely.
Learn more about our hiring steps and find answers to frequently asked questions.
At this time, we're not able to consider candidates needing sponsorship now or in the future or those needing work authorization for this role. (This includes students on F1-OPT, F1-CPT, J-1, etc.) However, we’d hope you continue to keep us in mind for future opportunities.
Principal is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to of age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, national origin, citizenship status, disability, genetic characteristics, sexual orientation, marital status, domestic partner status, military status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Investment Code of Ethics
For positions with Principal Global Investors, you will be required to follow a Code of Ethics which covers a number of obligations related to personal and business conduct as well as personal trading activities for you and members of your household. These same requirements may also apply to other positions across the organization.