RobustWealth is a fast-paced wealth management company that is changing the way investment advisors, banks, and enterprises are doing business. Our platform seamlessly integrates an array of previously modular features into one suite to optimize investing and wealth management practices. The technology suite includes: automated rebalancing, billing/remittance, document vaults, electronic account opening, institutional quality goals -&- risk based investment portfolios, and the open architecture use of investment options. Check out the positive press we've received in Financial Planning Magazine, Wealth Management Magazine, and the Philadelphia Inquirer to learn more!
What you’ll do:
As our Quality Assurance Analyst, you will be an integral member of our team, provide software testing services in an Agile environment to contribute to product success and ultimately create more value for our customers. Areas of focus for this position include: developing, modifying, and executing manual software test plans, analyzing and writing test standards and procedures, maintaining documentation of results and working closely with the our cross-functional Production and Software Development teams.
Here are few examples of the kinds of things you’ll do:
- Lead end-to-end testing lifecycle for Robustwealth software applications including existing and new features
- Identify test conditions, both positive and negative, from User Stories, Product Backlog Items and other requirements documents
- Design, create, and execute high quality reusable manual test cases and scripts with pre-conditions including key states of user journey, user configuration and data; action steps which exercise the code; and expected results for successful execution
- Leverage test case management software to record test results, update progress, and document bugs
- Participate in daily stand ups, sprint planning and retrospectives, and other meetings as needed
This position is also a great way to advance your career. As a growing company with over 14,000 employees around the world, Principal offers a lot of ways for you to learn more, earn more and achieve more. That’s one reason Principal has been on Computerworld’s list of 100 Best Places to Work in IT for 17 straight years.
Benefits designed with you in mind.
Because each employee is unique, our benefit packages give you lots of choices. We offer comprehensive benefits that helps contribute to the healthy, fulfilling life and gratifying work experience you deserve, at an affordable cost. Click here to see just a few benefits you’ll receive once you join our team.
Additional benefits with RobustWealth (we maintain the tight-knit family culture we created from day one):
- Volunteer time off
- Free gym membership
- No dress code
- Free lunch daily brought in from local restaurants
- Great benefits including 401(k) plan with employer match
- Fully stocked refrigerators and pantries
- Oh, and did we mention our award-winning swag?
We also have weekly team activities, health club reimbursement, and much more to encourage personal and professional growth - RobustWealth isn’t just somewhere you come to work. If you’re looking for the perfect mix of work hard, play hard, there’s no place quite like RobustWealth – learn more
We’re looking for someone with:
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree with a preference in a science, technology, engineering, or math related field or equivalent work experience (6 years of experience equates to an Associate’s degree when defining “equivalent work experience”)
- 4+ years of IT experience
- 2+ years of software testing experience
- Understanding of SDLC (software development lifecycle)
Additional preferred technical experience:
- Experience using test case management and defect tracking solutions
- Experience testing client facing software
- Experience with Jira and Confluence
- Demonstrates aptitude for analytical problem-solving
- Proficiency designing, developing, and maintaining test cases and test suites including manual testing procedures such as smoke/regression/integration testing
- Proven record of successful execution in cross-team collaborative environments
- Experience with testing microservices
- Testing web-based application that have heavy UI/UX focus along with DB and data warehouse integrations
- Creating and validating data using SQL
- Experience working on a geographically distributed team
Willing to consider applicants at multiple job levels.
Once you apply, your application is hand reviewed by our talent team. Generally within a few weeks, the team makes interview selection decisions and communicates those via email. If selected, you’ll receive an email from Principal Talent Team to complete a pre-recorded interview on your own time. Be sure to check your email frequently and follow the steps shared to submit timely.
Learn more about our hiring steps and find answers to frequently asked questions.
At this time, we're not able to consider candidates needing sponsorship now or in the future or those needing work authorization for this role. (This includes students on F1-OPT, F1-CPT, J-1, etc.) However, we’d hope you continue to keep us in mind for future opportunities.
Principal is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to of age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, national origin, citizenship status, disability, genetic characteristics, sexual orientation, marital status, domestic partner status, military status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Investment Code of Ethics
For positions with Principal Global Investors, you will be required to follow a Code of Ethics which covers a number of obligations related to personal and business conduct as well as personal trading activities for you and members of your household. These same requirements may also apply to other positions across the organization.